Cloud Office Mobility enables customers to synchronize the data they previously stored in Webmail with their smartphones.
The following Windows Phones versions are supported:
Windows Phone 7 includes a pre-installed Exchange ActiveSync client, with which you can synchronize
your emails, contacts and appointments between your mobile phone and the Cloud Office Server.
- In the main menu, select the right arrow icon or scroll to the left to access the application list.
- Select Settings. Choose email & accounts.
- Select add an account. Select the Outlook account type.
- Enter the E-Mail address you use for the Cloud Office Server.
- Enter the password you use for the Cloud Office Server.
- Note: The entries are case-sensitive.
- Select sign in.
- Enter your access data (username and domain) for the Cloud Office Server. If your username contains the @ character, enter the characters preceding @ in the Username field, the characters following @ in the Domain field. Example: For the username firstname.lastname@example.org enter john.doe as user and example.com as domain. Select Sign in.
- A notification message is shown. Select Advanced. On the next page select show all settings.
- Enter the server name office.hostpoint.ch of the Clpud Office Server in the Server field. Enable Server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection.
- Check the settings. Select sign in.
For the everyday use please read the following information.
- To read or compose E-Mails, select Outlook from the main menu.
- To synchronize E-Mails with the Cloud Office Server, select Outlook from the main menu.
- In the menu select Synchronize.