All customers can obtain a Hostpoint ID, no matter whether they are the owner or a technical contact associated with a hosting account. To create a Hostpoint ID, follow the instructions described at How do I create a Hostpoint ID?
You will receive a separate login irrespective of any existing hosting accounts. This Hostpoint ID can be used to manage all of your products.
Your Hostpoint ID allows you to use the following features:
- Administration/overview of all your hosting accounts
- Direct access to the Control Panel for each different hosting account
- Manage all your purchased domains
- Changes to your DNS zone and the name servers of all domains
- Overview of all your contracts
- Manage authorizations (e.g. so your technical contact person or webmaster can use his/her own Hostpoint ID to access your hosting account, without being allowed to see/change your contract details)